This recipe has become my go-to easy appetizer for holiday parties and work potlucks. FIVE ingredients. NO cooking. Easy peasy. And delicious! Even my fussy dad liked it.
EASY FETA DIP
Serves 4 – 8
- Olive oil (I use EVOO, but any variety is fine)
- 1+ package feta cheese, block or crumbled (I usually use 1 and half packs)
- 3 – 4 Roma tomatoes
- 1 bunch of green onions
- Greek seasoning (I don’t keep this in my pantry, so I just use salt, pepper, and oregano)
- 1 fresh baguette (you want it to be squishy enough to sop up the yummy oil)
EQUIPMENT: 1 large platter and 1 spoon
1. Pour enough oil on the platter to cover the bottom.
2. Dice your onions and tomatoes and throw them on the platter.
3. Crumble your cheese on top. Stir it all up.
4. Add your seasoning to taste.
And that’s it! You can adjust the amounts of any of the ingredients to your liking. I usually cut back on the onions a bit so the feta stays the prominent flavor. But you can do whatever suits your fancy. Serve it up with fresh baguette slices and enjoy!